For directions on removing the nails, scroll to the bottom.
Step 4: Attaching the Nails
(Choose from one of the following methods)
COMBINATION (Lasts 1-3 weeks)
GLUE (Lasts 1-2 weeks)
ADHESIVE TABS (Lasts 1-5 days)
Removing with Water
(This method is best for reusing the nails)
1. Soak your nails in a small ceramic or glass bowl filled with soapy hot water for 15 minutes or more, until the nails begin to loosen.
2. Apply any sort of oil you have around, this will seep into the spaces and help soften the glue or adhesive.
3. Use the cuticle tool to carefully lift around the edges to remove the nails. If needed, you can soak your nails for longer and apply more oil.
4. Use a file to remove any excess glue or adhesive.
5. Wash your hands and follow up with cuticle oil.
Removing with Acetone
(Nails won’t be reusable)
1. Trim the FancyB nails down as far as possible.
2. File the finish off the surface of the nail (gloss or matte layer).
3. Wipe away dust with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Rub petroleum jelly on the skin surrounding the nail. This will protect the skin from the acetone.
5. Soak your nails in a small ceramic or glass bowl filled with an acetone-based nail polish remover for 15 minutes or more, until the nails begin to feel squishy.
6. Push the FancyB nails off with a wet towel
7. Use a file to remove any excess glue.
8. Wash your hands to remove the acetone and follow up with cuticle oil.